Hi, I’m Kelsey. I’ve never written a blog or anything even similar to one, so I’m not really sure how to get started. I guess I’ll begin with a little bit about myself and what’s going on with me at the moment. This is my second semester at Illinois State University, and I absolutely love being here. Currently, I am a Business Administration major, but I am most likely going to switch be a Finance or an Accounting major in February. I have no doubt that business is the field I want to be in, but I just haven’t quite made up my mind exactly where in business I will be most happy. I am a very complex person. It’s hard to tell how I will react to something. I am very much the typical “oldest child”. I love music. It helps me escape from reality when I just need a break. When it comes to music, I have no specific genre that I like most. Every once in a while I go through phases of listening to mostly one kind of music, but usually I just listen to whatever sounds appealing to me at the time. I’m not a big TV watcher, except for Grey’s Anatomy. I am a HUGE fan! I am very close to my parents, especially my mom. My mom is always there to listen to me vent whenever I absolutely have to get things off my chest. I’ve always been closer to my parents that most of my friends are to their parents, but our bond has grown even more since I’ve been away at school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment