Thursday, April 16, 2009
GOODBYE! =)
Wow! This semester has gone by so fast! It’s hard to believe this is the last blog I have to write for this class. It seriously does not seem like it should be the end yet. The past few weeks have absolutely flown by, and I’m sure the next few weeks will do the same! Well anyways, as my first experience with a blog, it was not as horrible as I thought it would be. Now don’t get me wrong, I will probably never ever write a blog just for fun, but that’s just my opinion. I am not really the kind of person that likes to write about personal things, but if that is your cup of tea, I would definitely recommend doing a blog. I honestly don’t think I learned a whole lot from writing this blog, but I guess it was beneficial to have some weekly writing just to keep my brain on the subject of writing. I usually had a hard time when I had to write a “free blog”. It is so much easier for me to write a blog when the topic was already chosen for me. For instance, when we had to write about Inauguration Day, I was dreading it at first. I was afraid I wasn’t going to be able to write 350 to 400 words about it, but it ended up being so much easier than I thought it would be. In fact, I even had to cut it down a little bit, because I had too many words. Usually once I get started, it is not very difficult to keep writing long enough to meet the word requirement. To me, the hard part is always getting started. I usually sit at my computer and stare at it for a few minutes until I decide that I have to get it done, because I do not like to wait until the last minute to do these things because I am always afraid I will get busy doing something else and forget to write my blog. Well, it’s been a different kind of experience for me writing this blog and honestly, I’m pretty glad it’s done! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was thinking about the purpose of the blogs too. They were probably just something to change up the boring routine of writing academic papers. At least in blogs you don't have to worry about properly formatting your paper and citing sources. lol.
ReplyDelete