Thursday, March 19, 2009
Spring =)
I absolutely love the warm weather that we have had this week! Though, as much as I love it, it makes me not want to focus in classes and do my homework, which is definitely not a good thing. It is so nice to walk on the quad and see all the people throwing a baseball or football around, playing Frisbee, or even just sitting in the grass enjoying the sun. Right now, I have spring fever really bad! Most days, all I want is for summer to be here and school to be out. I know eventually I will regret wanting college to go by so fast, because I am sure that once it’s gone I’ll want to go back. I never really appreciated the warm weather this much until I came to school. It is so much nicer to walk to classes when it is not 30 degrees outside. I always feel so much happier when it’s warm and sunny out, and I can tell other people feel the same. Some days after our classes are done for the day, my roommate and I take a walk to enjoy the fresh air. I always like taking walks because it means I can be outside and get a little bit of exercise at the same time. As much as I like to just lie around and do nothing, I like to get some exercise too. It makes me feel more productive for the day, because I hate feeling unproductive. I do not understand how some people can be okay with doing nothing some days. Before I go to bed every night, I always make sure I have done at least something productive for the day whether it be running an errand or finishing a homework assignment, because I feel like I have wasted an entire day if I have not done anything worthwhile all day. Sometimes it is hard to be productive, because a lot of the people I tend to hang out with during the week don’t really care about getting their stuff done. So, sometimes I would rather hang out with them and do what they are doing than do what I know I should be doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know exactly what you mean. I definitely have spring fever too!
ReplyDeleteI wasted a lot of days.
ReplyDelete